Saturday, December 15, 2012

PollBuzzer





I have found yet another money making site and its the easiest out of all I have found so far!

It's called PollBuzzer

All you have to do is add your Paypal information in and a couple times a month depending what questions they send. They will send you a question an (A. B. C. D. type of question) to your email. 

Each question is worth $1.00. And of course they TRY to get the money sent within 24 hours! 

I have been a member for less than a month and I've already made $3.00! I know some people are like "Just $3.00?! You can't do anything with that!" But hey it only takes 5 seconds to answer the question, and that one dollar could be the difference of you paying $1.00 on something on Amazon or some other site! 

It's totally free and I Love it!!!

Happy Earnings!

Click Here to Sign Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment