Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Habanero Popcorn from Southwest Specialty Food, INC.



My husband loves spicy foods. That's about all he eats so this year I found some awesome deals on amazon for some things to spice things up for the hubs for Christmas this year.

The store was Southwest specialty Food, inc. I bought it at the beginning of November just to make sure shipping had plenty of time to get here, but I nothing to worry about, my order was shipped fast after ordering. I live in North Carolina and this company is in Arizona.

Foremost, my husband was so excited to get this box of goodies that he can't wait to try. But having to work tomorrow he only wanted to try one product tonight. So he tried the Ass Kickin' Habanero Popcorn.

(By the way I made him give me a review for my post or else!! Hehe. But his opinion is an honest one!)













He said a that he would defiantly buy it again! It popped really good for his liking. He really like the buttery flavor along with the spice.

He also said that it wasn't as spicy as he would of hoped but he still really liked it. It reminded of him of when you have really freshly ground black pepper, maybe a bit hotter than that.


Overall he rated this product an 8 out of 10 on how satisfying it was.


Now Me on the other hand...
I also liked the pop and the buttery flavor with the heat. But honestly as a person that doesn't eat as much hot stuff as my husband. I actually thought it was hot. Tolerable but hot. Hehe. I really liked it too! I would so buy it again! We both really loved the smell of the popcorn also. Very nice aroma.

I actually would like to make spicy popcorn balls for a party favor with these. But you know I'm just crazy like that!

I would personally rate this product an 9.5 out of 10 of how satisfying it was.

Buy it Here on Amazon, or on their website, Southwest Specialty Food, Inc.

They have many products on both Amazon and their website! Go Check them out!

I have five other products my husband and I are going to review in the next couple weeks so stay tuned.

Coming up products:

Kick Ass Energy, Feel the Kick! (2 FL. Oz) (Buy On Amazon Here)

Tri-Pepper Brand Fancy Hot Sauce (Net Wt. 5 oz.) (Buy On Amazon Here)

Peppers from Hell - Whole pickled habanero peppers (Net Wt. 12 oz.) (Buy On Amazon Here)

Spontaneous Combustion - Pure Ground Habanero Pepper (Net Wt. 3/4 oz.) (Buy On Amazon Here)

Xtreme Heat Mini Bottles four pack, featuring-
- Ass blaster Hot Sauce (.75oz) 
- Habanero Hot Sauce from Hell (.75oz)
- Spontaneous Combustion Hot Sauce (.75oz)
- Habanero Hot Sauce from Hell, Devil's Revenge (.75 oz)


No comments:

Post a Comment