Saturday, December 8, 2012

Crest 3D White Strips Review




I was lucky enough that I was able to get a box from Influenster again. This time it was for 3D White Strips!

I wasn't sure if I could use them because I have really sensitive teeth, but I still wanted to try them out really bad! So I talked my mom into trying them out with me!
We only tried them once, so far, but we are going to start to do them more often.

Influenster had sent me the Level 4 of the 3D White Strips. 
They were slightly awkward the first time ever putting them on, but it was ok. My mom and I just laughed at each other!

On the directions it said there were three types of whiteness. 5 minutes, 30 minutes, or 2 hours. Being out first time trying them we decided to do them for 15 minutes. 

After one use I seen a slight difference which surprised me!

Having sensitive teeth I wont be doing them all the time, but I know if I have something important coming up I will defiantly being using these! 


Thank you Influenster for allowing me to try these for free my mom and I really liked them!


For more information on Crest White Strips click HERE
For more information on Influenster click HERE





No comments:

Post a Comment