Friday, December 7, 2012

Easy 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies




It's almost Christmas and I love making sweets during this time of year. So I was looking up different cookies because I have 9 dozen to make in a week but I ALWAYS get so antsy to make things up until I make them. Hehe

Well I had ran across this easy recipe from BubbleCrumb and thought I could give it a try. 




What You need

  • 1 Cup - Sugar
  • 1 Cup - Creamy Peanut Butter
  • 1 Egg


In a bowl, ( I used my kitchenAid Mixer but you can do it by hand my lil man loves to help use it!) combine the sugar, peanut butter, and the egg.

Then spoon, (or roll as I did) teaspoon size balls, then use a fork for the traditional checkered top.

Bake in over at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes. Mine took a little longer about 14 minutes but I found out that different types of peanut butter varies it. 

Let cool on cooling rack and serve! They will be gone in a flash!


Thanks BubbleCrumb for your easy recipe!!

(Variation you could add semisweet chocolate chips to the mix!)




I halved the recipe and it made 12 of the larger cookies, and  25 small cookies.


Thanks for stopping by!

XoXo Gina oXoX





1 comment: