Friday, September 20, 2013

Living with it.



Almost everyone has it. I say ALMOST! Because there is that lucky few that doesn't have a smidge of one. And this isn't a post of a miracle cure, because I wish it was.

This post is about loving one's body even though you may have STRETCH MARKS.

Ah yes, the lovely stretch marks. 
Oh, how I loath you.

They SAY that if you have the purple ones adding Cocoa Butter or losing weight can help them disappear. Who really knows.

But I have the dreaded white ones.
I had a few from puberty but they wasn't that noticeable. But then when I became pregnant they came out of nowhere.

Of course, on my stomach,
my spare tires, as they call them,
my hips, and thighs,
my biceps,
even back of my knees, and shoulders???
I didn't even know you could get them there!

Now I am hoping that as I lose more weight they disappear at least a little bit.
I've seen weight losers have that happen. 
But if I don't and the time comes when I hit my goal, is that going to stop me from wearing a bikini???
HELL NO!

I will wear that two piece. I will flaunt it. Will I care if someone complains of my marks? Or as I call them my "Tiger Stripes".

No I won't care.
And they can just get over themselves.
Because I earned them!


Do you have any miracle remedies to help stretch marks? If you do please share!

How do you feel about them?


Thanks for reading!
xoxo Gina oxox



No comments:

Post a Comment