Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Banana Pudding Protein Shake

I get to test Blue Diamond Almond Breeze AlmondMilk Original. I personally have bought this before. I really like it.
For my recipe today is going to be a "Banana Pudding Protein Shake" 

I try to get extra protein in since trying to lose weight.



For the recipe you'll need
Measuring cups
Blender/bullet
Vanilla protein powder, I'm using Slimquick Pure French vanilla
Blue Diamond Alomond Breeze Original flavor
Animal crackers, vanilla wafers
Banana fresh or frozen


Take measure out 1 cup Almond Breeze AlmondMilk.

Using blender blend AlmondMilk, protein powder, banana.
Until blended.

Then drop 4 animal cracker in blender. 
Pulse a few times to keep animal cracker chunky.

Pour. Serve. Enjoy!

Serving yield 1
Calories 266
Roughly 12g protein 

Thank you for reading!

Friend me on Myfitnesspal Mrsginataylor 






Disclosure Note:
I received Blue Diamond Almond breeze Original AlmondMilk to try for free. All opinions are my own and no compensation was paid. Blue Diamond Taste Makers


  

No comments:

Post a Comment