Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Red, White, and Blue Diamond Happiness!

Getting ready for the Fourth of July BBQ's and fun coming up and I was wondering what I was going to planning to take and make to them. Then I was accepted to the Blue Diamond Tastemakers forum and was able to be accepted to try out a 6 oz. can of Toasted Coconut Almonds and an 4 oz. bag of Blueberry Almonds!


I have to be honest I wasn't sure how good they would be, but after trying them  I like them pretty good! My personal favorite of the two is the Blue Diamond Toasted Coconut Almonds.


My 4 year old Graison loved... LOVED the Blueberry Almonds!


I decided to make one of the things my son likes, trail mix!

I normally make regular plain trail mix but with the flavors of these almonds I was pretty excited to try it.

For my Red, White, and Blue Diamond Tail mix I used:
- Blue Diamond Blueberry Almonds 
- Blue Diamond Toasted Coconut
- Goldfish Pretzels
- Sunsweet Diced Dried Plums
- Mini Marshmallows
- Honey Roasted Peanuts



They were a big hit in this family! And I would defiantly would throw this together from family movie night to hitting the bike trail!

Thank you for reading!
xoxoGinaoxox




Disclosure Note:
I received Blue Diamond Blueberry Almonds and Blue Diamond Toasted Coconut Almonds to try for free. 
All opinions are my own and no compensation was paid. Blue Diamond Taste Makers