Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Red, White, and Blue Diamond Happiness!

Getting ready for the Fourth of July BBQ's and fun coming up and I was wondering what I was going to planning to take and make to them. Then I was accepted to the Blue Diamond Tastemakers forum and was able to be accepted to try out a 6 oz. can of Toasted Coconut Almonds and an 4 oz. bag of Blueberry Almonds!


I have to be honest I wasn't sure how good they would be, but after trying them  I like them pretty good! My personal favorite of the two is the Blue Diamond Toasted Coconut Almonds.


My 4 year old Graison loved... LOVED the Blueberry Almonds!


I decided to make one of the things my son likes, trail mix!

I normally make regular plain trail mix but with the flavors of these almonds I was pretty excited to try it.

For my Red, White, and Blue Diamond Tail mix I used:
- Blue Diamond Blueberry Almonds 
- Blue Diamond Toasted Coconut
- Goldfish Pretzels
- Sunsweet Diced Dried Plums
- Mini Marshmallows
- Honey Roasted Peanuts



They were a big hit in this family! And I would defiantly would throw this together from family movie night to hitting the bike trail!

Thank you for reading!
xoxoGinaoxox




Disclosure Note:
I received Blue Diamond Blueberry Almonds and Blue Diamond Toasted Coconut Almonds to try for free. 
All opinions are my own and no compensation was paid. Blue Diamond Taste Makers








No comments:

Post a Comment