Sunday, May 27, 2012

Father's Day 2012

Father's Day isn't until June 17th. But Somehow I ALWAYS give Andrew's presents to him early!
I guess I'm always so anxious to get him something or he already knows what it is since I'm a SAHM.



Free Wrapping paper! My grandmother always gives me her newspaper after she uses it, coupons and comics and all!
 I had balloon ribbon left over from Graison's presents so I added that!
















Hubby LOVES RedBull but its about $10.00 - $12.00 a four pack where we live so he doesn't get it very often. He doesn't like to get it really even though he loves it. I normally have to pressure him to get him something for his self.




Well I am a part of Klout. It's a website that counts your influences and influencers. And as a part of it brands give you perks for FREE if you qualify. I paid nothing for the RedBull Total Zero.

Andrew doesn't care what I paid for it!

   As our motto:
"I'd rather you got it for free or cheap, then pay full price!"

My Hubby and Baby boy!

Thanks for reading!!

~Gina Taylor~

No comments:

Post a Comment